Pretty Peacocks was the theme to my own wedding which consisted of a traditional church ceremony followed by an informal and relaxed gathering at a country pub with friends and family. My
stationery designs were inspired by our reception venue and pulled in the estate's unique colouring and resident wildlife of turquoise and peacocks.
Venue: Church of the Holy Cross, Bury
Reception: The Chequered Skipper, Ashton
- Invitations: Personalised invitations included loose-tied information and menu cards, with vellum wrapped acceptance card
complete with return envelope. The acceptance card included menu choices, allowing guests to provide selections with their reply.
Invitations were detailed with turquoise and teal diamanté.
- Order of service: Six page hand tied
booklet, including outline of service, hymns and prayers.
- Table names
- Place names: Individual place names included menu choices on the inside.
- Seating plan: Double mounted, framed seating plan reflected the table layout in marquee.
- Guest book: Guests were invited to leave messages on decorative peacock cards and peg to a birdcage.
Messages and well wishes were then compiled into a guest book and keepsake.
- Thank you cards: A Christmas card design to coincide with messages of thanks sent in December.